The first accumulating snowfall of the season led to postponement of classes in Hardin County Schools and late starts Tuesday for students in Elizabethtown Independent Schools, St. James and West Point operated on a one-hour delay.
Most of the white remained on grassy areas although most roads, particularly bridges and overpasses, had some slick spots as temperatures were subfreezing all day.
- North ready to climb mental hurdle vs. St. X
- Gray signs with Lindsey Wilson
- Local student recognized for science project
- EPD’s Cram the Cruiser wraps up
- Defense contractor bringing 75 jobs to area
- Winner of No Starve November competition announced
- ‘HCS Weather Day’ to replace snow cancellations during NTI
- 138 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in county