The Democratic Senatorial Forum originally to be hosted Monday at Colvin Community Center in Radcliff could not be held there because of precautions and protections against the COVID-19 pandemic. The Greater Hardin County Women's Network instead created a virtual format. Five candidate, who originally had agreed to participate, took part. It was moderated by Radcliff City Councilwoman Tanya Seabrooks with Stan Holmes acting as timekeeper.
Candidates appearing in this video are Jimmy Ausbrooks, Mike Broihier, Maggie Jo Hilliard, Eric Rothmuller, and Bennie J Smith. That's half the field in the 10-person Democratic race on the June 23 primary ballot.
The network made this recording available for all voters. To learn more about the organization and follow its activities, go to facebook.com/pg/GHCWN.
- North ready to climb mental hurdle vs. St. X
- Gray signs with Lindsey Wilson
- Local student recognized for science project
- Defense contractor bringing 75 jobs to area
- EPD’s Cram the Cruiser wraps up
- Winner of No Starve November competition announced
- ‘HCS Weather Day’ to replace snow cancellations during NTI
- 138 new positive cases of COVID-19 reported in county