The Democratic Senatorial Forum originally to be hosted Monday at Colvin Community Center in Radcliff could not be held there because of precautions and protections against the COVID-19 pandemic. The Greater Hardin County Women's Network instead created a virtual format. Five candidate, who originally had agreed to participate, took part. It was moderated by Radcliff City Councilwoman Tanya Seabrooks with Stan Holmes acting as timekeeper.
Candidates appearing in this video are Jimmy Ausbrooks, Mike Broihier, Maggie Jo Hilliard, Eric Rothmuller, and Bennie J Smith. That's half the field in the 10-person Democratic race on the June 23 primary ballot.
The network made this recording available for all voters. To learn more about the organization and follow its activities, go to facebook.com/pg/GHCWN.
- Radcliff man charged with strangulation, assault
- Citizens Union merges with Owenton bank
- Hardin adds three confirmed COVID-19 cases
- Small groups stay connected to God’s word with video conferencing
- ECTC 3-D prints face shields for area health care workers
- Taxi services adapt to virus changes
- Area financial institutions helping customers, clients impacted by pandemic
- Man accused of break-in, stealing ducks and more