A Rineyville woman was arrested Friday after a shooting.
An Indiana man was being held Friday in the Hardin County Detention Center after Kentucky State Police reportedly clocked him driving 139 mph on a motorcycle on Interstate 65.
The Radcliff Police Department arrested a local man Wednesday and charged him with felony strangulation against a woman.
A West Point man was arrested Wednesday afternoon and charged with multiple offense involving fentanyl.
Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 3 p.m. Monday to 3 p.m. Tuesday.
- Hardin County jail log: July 26, 2021
- DUIs: July 25, 2021
- Marriages: July 25, 2021
- Divorces: July 25, 2021
- Property transfers: July 23, 2021
- Building permits: July 23, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: July 23, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: July 21, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: July 19, 2021
- Divorces: July 18, 2021
- Marriages: July 18, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Published July 18, 2021
- DUIs: July 18, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: July 16, 2021
- Property transfers: July 16, 2021
A Radcliff woman was indicted this week by a LaRue County grand jury for receiving more than $89,000 in welfare and Medicaid benefits over a 41-month period in two different counties.
An Elizabethtown man was arrested early Monday morning after police say he broke into the residence of a woman.
A Campbellsville woman was arrested in West Point after she reportedly poured kerosene from a pump onto a woman at a gas station.
An Elizabethtown man arrested Wednesday afternoon following an undercover online investigation by Kentucky State Police is being held in lieu of a $100,000 cash bond in the Hardin County Detention Center.
An undercover online investigation by Kentucky State Police that spanned nearly seven months led to the arrest Wednesday afternoon of an Elizabethtown man.
An Elizabethtown man was arrested Tuesday and charged with stealing more than $3,600 worth of jewelry from a residence where he had worked, police say.
A North Carolina man was arrested Monday afternoon and charged with forcing his way into an apartment with a baseball bat, Elizabethtown police say.
A Vine Grove man was indicted by a Meade County grand jury Monday for murder and tampering with physical evidence.
- City may mandate life jacket use on lake rentals
- Easton eyes Court of Appeals post
- Mid-summer Christmas event held in Radcliff
- HCS back-to-school fests bring large turn out
- Rineyville woman arrested after shooting
- Employers give worker lift home ... to Africa
- Hardin County sees rise in COVID cases
- Clarity Solutions celebrates 20 years of giving community life