The Elizabethtown Police Department is investigating the armed robbery Thursday night of a convenience store on Cardinal Drive.
A Radcliff woman was released Thursday afternoon from the Hardin County Detention Center following her arrest for reportedly holding a gun to her husband’s head.
Two Louisville men were arrested Wednesday night and charged in a shoplifting theft of more than $2,000 from Lowe’s on two occasions this month.
Radcliff police are investigating four armed robberies of city businesses this month with suspects using different styles of fleeing the crime scene – running and driving – and how many people were involved in the robberies.
The Greater Hardin County Narcotics Task Force is one of 13 agencies across to the state to be awarded federal money as part of a $1,443,776 grant from the federal Edward Byrne Memorial Justice Assistance Grant.
- DUIs: Feb. 28, 2021
- Divorces: Feb. 28, 2021
- Marriages: Feb. 28, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 28, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 26, 2021
- Property transfers: Feb. 26, 2021
- Building permits: Feb. 26, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 25, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 24, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 23, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 22, 2021
- DUIs: Feb. 21, 2021
- Divorces: Feb. 21, 2021
- Hardin County jail log: Feb. 21, 2021
- Marriages: Feb. 21, 2021
A Vine Grove man was arrested Monday and charged with beating his wife last week several times over nearly a week-long period, leaving both of her eyes back and blue and filling them with blood, according to an arrest warrant.
A New Albany, Indiana, man was indicted by a Hardin County grand jury on numerous charges related to a June high-speed chase that started in Hardin County and ended in Grayson County.
An Elizabethtown man arrested on three felony sex offenses involving a minor in November has been indicted by a Hardin County grand jury with added felony charges.
Radcliff police followed a trail of blood Sunday afternoon to arrest a Vine Grove woman for assaulting another woman at a nearby residence.
A Vine Grove man was arrested and charged early Sunday morning with first-degree strangulation.
Two Louisville men were arrested early Thursday night by Elizabethtown police as they reportedly entered an on ramp to Interstate 65 with stolen merchandise from Home Depot.
Scammers are always thinking of new ways to take advantage of unsuspecting people with one of the more common victims being the elderly.
A Lexington man is facing several years in prison after he reportedly offered money to Hardin County Sheriff’s Office deputy Ben Gudgel.
An Elizabethtown man was arrested early Thursday morning for raping a woman at knifepoint at a local motel, according to an arrest citation.
A Montana man, who reportedly led police on a 13-mile pursuit in January that led to a single-vehicle crash, has been indicted on numerous charges by a LaRue County grand jury.
- Local housing market sees low inventory
- Black Americans urged to get vaccine
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Trojans hold on for close district win over Bruins
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Central falls just short against Anderson
- Elizabethtown Independent Schools takes new student registration online
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: Panthers defeat Barren County
- Pastor of almost 71 years at Red Hill Baptist Church dies
- ECTC honors three who shine a light