An Elizabethtown man was arrested Sunday on a first-degree strangulation charge.
A manhunt and multi-county police pursuit ended early Wednesday morning with the death of an armed man shot and killed by a state trooper.
An Upton man wanted in connection with a domestic assault last month was arrested Monday afternoon by Kentucky State Police when he entered his girlfriend’s trailer without permission.
Nearly half of the 16 indictments returned Monday by a LaRue County grand jury have burglary charges associated with them.
Two Hardin County men and another man accused of setting up a meeting with an underage person in Hardin County are part of a combined effort to net online child predators as part of an Internet Crimes Against Children Task Force investigation.
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 23, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Aug. 10, 2020
- DUIs: Nov. 22, 2020
- Marriages: Nov. 22, 2020
- Divorces: Nov. 22, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 20, 2020
- Property transfers: Nov. 20, 2020
- Building permits: Nov. 20, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 19, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 18, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 17, 2020
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 16, 2020
- DUIs: Nov. 15, 2020
- Marriages: Nov. 15, 2020
- Divorces: Nov. 15, 2020
While investigating a report of firearms stolen from a Hawkins Drive residence, Elizabethtown police arrested an Elizabethtown man for strangulation of his girlfriend early Monday morning.
Two juveniles were arrested Monday by Elizabethtown police after a neighbor reportedly saw them pouring bags of leaves onto a vehicle.
A Glendale man was arrested and charged with attempted murder Saturday morning after an alleged incident involving a male relative.
An Elizabethtown man was arrested Thursday and charged with squeezing and pulling a 3-year-old boy’s penis and testicles a day earlier.
An Elizabethtown man was arrested Thursday evening after reportedly causing a rollover wreck on Joe Prather Highway while driving under the influence of intoxicants.
An Elizabethtown mother of four children younger than 6 is facing misdemeanor charges after three of her children tested positive for methamphetamine, according to an arrest warrant.
A Rineyville man arrested in September for reportedly breaking into a nearby residence and damaging a parked vehicle there has been indicted by a Hardin County grand jury on four felony charges.
An Eastview man charged and arrested in September with assaulting two people in a vehicle has been indicted on two felony charges by a Hardin County grand jury.
A Rineyville woman is being held on a $10,000 cash bond in the Hardin County Detention Center after reportedly firing a shot into a living room ceiling as her husband fled the house.
A Radcliff man arrested and charged with shooting and killing a man and injuring the man’s brother has been indicted for murder and other charges by a Hardin County grand jury.
- PREP FOOTBALL: North, Meade prepare for playoff clash
- 106 new cases, one death due to COVID
- Man indicted for alleged abuse of child
- Hardin County jail log: Nov. 24, 2020
- Power moves only
- EPD’s food drive adds new location
- How the pandemic affects holiday beef demand
- Toys for Tots ride affected by bad weather, but work continues