Below, you can find information about races in the Nov. 6 general election and biographies of different candidates. We’ll update the interactive ballot as we receive information from the candidates.
We also want to hear from you about the election. Links to forms for Letters to the Editor and to contact us are located on this page. Candidates can submit a questionnaire here.
Check back on the page to stay up to date on the latest election news.
Despite running a campaign in a conservative state, Democrat Amy McGrath is confident she can unseat Republican Mitch McConnell, who is the Senate majority leader and has been a U.S. senator since 1985.
Hardin County residents heading to the polls Tuesday will see a local name on the ballot. Josh French is alongside Democratic gubernatorial candidate Geoff Young as lieutenant governor.
- Cattlemen name Shepherd to Kentucky hall of fame
- Feeding America starts Day of Service
- EPD says gun reported stolen offered for sale to its owner
- County, cities saw busy construction year in 2020
- BHH recharge rooms provide respites for staff
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: John holds off North in Friday district game
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Boley sparks Hawks past Hart 62-46 Friday
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Hawks fall to Hart Friday in district opener