Below, you can find information about races in the Nov. 6 general election and biographies of different candidates. We’ll update the interactive ballot as we receive information from the candidates.
We also want to hear from you about the election. Links to forms for Letters to the Editor and to contact us are located on this page. Candidates can submit a questionnaire here.
Check back on the page to stay up to date on the latest election news.
Despite running a campaign in a conservative state, Democrat Amy McGrath is confident she can unseat Republican Mitch McConnell, who is the Senate majority leader and has been a U.S. senator since 1985.
Hardin County residents heading to the polls Tuesday will see a local name on the ballot. Josh French is alongside Democratic gubernatorial candidate Geoff Young as lieutenant governor.
- Court buildings being closed statewide because of COVID-19
- County announces policy change on trash collection
- Scenic drives are way to get out of house
- Exercise is good for physical, mental health
- Attorney plans to appeal Capstraw’s murder conviction
- Elizabethtown secures $115,329 COVID-19 grant
- Social Security payments will not be delayed by pandemic
- TENNIS: Central coach Jody Bingham wins regional USTA award