Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 3 p.m. Monday through 3 p.m. Tuesday.
• Seth Adam Buckles, 45, Devine, Texas, probation violation for felony offense.
• Roger Duane Decoteau, 19, Radcliff, possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Johnathan David Flora, 33, Radcliff, non-payment of court costs, fees or fines.
• Rownesha T. Hankerson, 26, Rineyville, second-degree robbery.
• Ledonte Mishon Hereford, 29, Radcliff, speeding 10 mph over the speed limit; careless driving; failure to wear seat belts; driving on suspended or revoked license; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Caitlyn Rose Hicks, 19, Radcliff, probation violation for technical violation.
• Wendy Mae Lacefield, 49, Caneyville, driving on suspended or revoked license; first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance — methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; failure to surrender revoked operator’s license.
• Brian Eugene Manges, 50, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, child abuse.
• Johnny Wilescry Nickeson, 28, Owensboro, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• James Albert Robertson, 47, Louisville, first and second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Trisha Lynn Silber, 44, Vine Grove, fourth-degree assault — domestic violence, minor injury.
• Steven Newton Stucker, 20, Columbia, Kentucky, first offense trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces; first offense, third-degree trafficking in a controlled substance — drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Alexander Durrell Thurman, 36, Radcliff, endangering the welfare of a minor; fourth-degree assault — domestic violence, minor injury.
• Lakreata Lachelle Tyler, 31, Springfield, Tennessee, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; speeding 12 mph over the speed limit; possession of open alcoholic beverage in motor vehicle; driving on suspended or revoked license; first offense failure of owner-operator to maintain required insurance.
• Susan Elizabeth Wyrick, 51, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.