Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Thursday to 5 p.m. Saturday.
• William Boone, 31, Elizabethtown, possession of firearm by convicted felon; receiving stolen property, firearm.
• Timothy Bramblett, 34, Bardstown, violation of a Kentucky EPO/DVO; serving warrant for other police agency.
• Terren Brangers, 18, Vine Grove, second degree robbery; fourth degree assault.
• Joshua Frye, 29, Louisville, probation violation for felony offense.
• Cess Mathews, 57, Elizabethtown, first offense of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants; residents not to use license of other states; obstructed vision and/or windshield; rear license not illuminated.
• Brian Miller, 53, Louisville, failure to appear.
• William Phillips, 22, Brandenburg, first offense of operating a motor vehicle while under the influence of intoxicants; possession of open alcoholic beverage in motor vehicle; careless driving; failure to or improper signal.
• Kimberly Taylor, 23, Elizabethtown, probation violation for felony offense.
• Joseph Tillett, 50, Shepardsville, failure to appear.
• Richard Way, 50, Elizabethtown, first offense of unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.