Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Monday.
• Terrance Q. Clark Jr., 19, Vine Grove, first-degree rape; first-degree sodomy; first-degree unlawful transaction with a minor younger than 16, illegal sex act.
• Edward Crabtree, 51, Elizabethtown, third-degree criminal trespassing; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Patricia Duford, 51, Leitchfield, violation of conditions of release.
• Jon Fultz, 41, Elizabethtown, violation of conditions of release.
• Jennifer Hogsten, 37, Elizabethtown, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place; third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Deandre D. Jenkins, 23, Radcliff, second-degree burglary.
• Deborah Pennell, 40, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Jeffrey Sanchez, 34, Pikeville, North Carolina, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Aaleyiah Scott, 25, Elizabethtown, probation violation from technical violation.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.