Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Wednesday to 5 p.m. Thursday.
• Quinn M. Harris, 32, Elizabethtown, leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Matthew Joseph McKenzie, 26, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Ryan William Patterson, 31, Elizabethtown, first-degree rape – domestic violence; first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Donavan Pittman, 29, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Karen Lee Sallee, 59, Rineyville, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.