Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Monday.
• Bailey Adkins, 33, Rineyville, second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; second-degree wanton endangerment; reckless driving; failure to wear seat belts.
• Laura Baize, 46, Radcliff, public intoxication from controlled substance, excludes alcohol; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Anthony Blevins, 33, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines; driving on suspended or revoked license; disregarding traffic control device – traffic light.
• Ashley Nicole Brown, 20, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence with minor injury.
• Tracey Lynn Carter, 57, Louisville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; careless driving; following a vehicle too closely; possession of a legend drug.
• Danielle Decker, 21, Hodgenville, failure to appear.
• Jamarcus Glover, 29, Winona, Mississippi, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; no operator’s license; no registration receipt; no registration plate.
• Sandra Lee Griffith, 40, Elizabethtown, probation violation for felony offense.
• Christian Harper, 21, Cecilia, nonpayment of fines.
• Gregory Johnson, 28, Marrero, Louisiana, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Brandon Kolley, 25, Eastview, failure to appear.
• David Miranda, 33, Westport, Indiana, probation violation for technical violation.
• Elvis Murray, 51, Magnolia, nonpayment of fines; failure to appear.
• David Keith Taylor, 60, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; failure to or improper signal.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.