Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Monday.
• Carl Bowley, 34, Radcliff, probation violation for technical violation.
• Moises Delafuente, 49, Elizabethtown, second-degree criminal mischief; second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Uriah Diemer, 37, Elizabethtown, theft by unlawful taking less than $500.
• Jason Garcia, 40, Sahaurita, Arizona, theft by unlawful taking of an automobile more than $500 and less than $10,000.
• John C. Hall, 34, Bromley, failure to appear.
• Leontae Johnson, 23, Elizabethtown, second-degree burglary; receiving stolen property less than $500.
• Justin T. Joiner, 20, Elizabethtown, nonpayment of fines.
• Jordan Juett, 28, Smiths Grove, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; no registration plates; no registration receipt; failure to surrender revoked driver’s license; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Walter Lee McCord Jr., 38, Radcliff, driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Darien McGary, 22, Radcliff, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.