Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday through 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Brandy Burnett, 36, Cecilia, second-degree disorderly conduct; resisting arrest.
• Aaron Canter, 21, Louisville, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of controlled substance; disregarding stop sign; disregarding traffic control device – traffic light; first-degree fleeing and evading police in a motor vehicle; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance; no registration receipt; no registration plates; reckless driving; speeding 26 MPH or more than speed limit – limited access; first-degree fleeing and evading police on foot; first-degree wanton endangerment of police officer; first-degree wanton endangerment; endangering the welfare of minor; third-degree criminal mischief; operating on suspended or revoked operators license.
• Abby Clark, 32, Radcliff, third-degree criminal trespassing; third-degree terroristic threatening; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first-degree promoting contraband.
• Anthony Clark, 54, Louisville, non-payment of fees; failure to appear.
• Jeremy Crutcher, 39, Vine Grove, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense trafficking in a controlled substance – heroin; possession of handgun by convicted felon; receiving stolen property –firearm; tampering with physical evidence.
• Rachel Gati, 37, Rineyville, first-degree strangulation; fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Justin Hall, 34, West Point, first-degree wanton endangerment - police officer; first offense, first-degree possession of controlled substance – heroin; possession of drug paraphernalia; public intoxication of controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Cassandra Henry, 37, Vine Grove, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; failure to dim headlights.
• Charrish Lucas, 33, Elizabethtown, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; second-degree flee and evading police on foot.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.