Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Monday.
• Benjamin Allgeier, 24, Louisville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – cocaine; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; first offense possession for sale/transfer simulated controlled substance; rear license not illuminated.
• John Thomas Daugherty, 32, Elizabethtown, engaging in organized crime; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia; first offense possession of synthetic drugs.
• Thomas J. Miller II, 35, Henderson, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Victor S. Moseley, 43, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury; failure to appear.
• Stacy Nevitt, 28, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Kevin Henry Robinson, 40, Georgetown, probation violation for technical violation.
• Cara Semper, 29, Radcliff, first offense driving on DUI-suspended license; careless driving; second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; failure to surrender revoked operator’s license; failure to produce insurance card; second offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Brandon Sherrill, 43, Louisville, failure to appear.
• Dominic Stepp, 42, Elizabethtown, probation violation for technical violation.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.