Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Michael D. Adkisson, 40, Rineyville, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence, third arrest or more within five years.
• Clifton Bristol, 38, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Jeremy Colwell, 26, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with no visible injury.
• Joseph Owen Culley Jr., 34, Elizabethtown, receiving stolen property less than $500.
• William Gibson II, 25, Louisville, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Joshua D. Kemp, 22, Baton Rouge, Louisiana, leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid; possession of marijuana; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Joshua I. Loving, 20, Radcliff, first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Laura C. Mobley, 56, Elizabethtown, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• David S. Thurman, 44, Cecilia, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Laura Ann Wheeler, 27, Elizabethtown, engaging in organized crime; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense possession of synthetic drugs; possession of drug paraphernalia; theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Latonya Weston, 46, Radcliff, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.