Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• Anthony Leo Calderon, 47, Daytona Beach, Florida, public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Stephan James Claymon, 28, Elizabethtown, speeding 9 mph over the speed limit; failure to appear; no operator’s license; no registration plates; failure to register transfer of motor vehicle; license plate not legible; second-degree fleeing or evading police in a motor vehicle; failure to or improper signal; improper equipment; disregarding stop sign.
• Milton D. Gilchrist, 29, Radcliff, violation of conditions of release.
• Ashley M. Ireland, 29, Upton, probation violation for felony offense.
• Vincent Darrell Jackson, 53, Cecilia, second-degree burglary.
• Jasper Keith, 25, Hodgenville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Yolonda M. McElroy, 49, Louisville, probation violation for felony offense.
• Charles E. Powers, 46, Elizabethtown, second-degree assault, domestic violence; first-degree unlawful imprisonment; third-degree terroristic threatening.
• Alisha Toney, 29, Elizabethtown, disregarding stop sign; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• Christina M. Villalobos, 39, Radcliff, probation violation for felony offense.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.