Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Wednesday to 5 p.m. Thursday.
• Jessica Nicole Armstrong, 36, Clarkson, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Autumn Bauereiss, 30, Leitchfield, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; probation violation for felony offense.
• Anthony Blair, 37, Sunbright, Tennessee, failure to appear.
• Jason Cunningham, 38, Elizabethtown, third-degree assault or police or probation officer; second-degree disorderly conduct; third-degree terroristic threatening; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Jonathan Curry, 44, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Lamarcus Henry, 27, Vine Grove, third-degree assault or police or probation officer; second-degree disorderly conduct; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; speeding 21 mph over the speed limit; resisting arrest; second-degree fleeing or evading police in a motor vehicle; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Reginal Wade Sr., 33, Vine Grove, menacing; second-degree wanton endangerment.
• Joshua Whalin, 38, Vine Grove, failure to appear.
• Morris H. Williams Jr., 54, Elizabethtown, first offense possession of synthetic drugs; no lights on bicycle; possession of drug paraphernalia; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.