Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Tuesday to 5 p.m. Wednesday.
• David M. Browne, 39, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with no visible injury.
• Quintale Cannon, 30, Radcliff, nonpayment of fines.
• Rustin Cosgrove, 26, Radcliff, first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Troy D. Hammons, 31, Munfordville, first-degree sexual abuse.
• Justin Killion, 33, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking of an automobile, more than $500 and less than $10,000; first-degree criminal mischief; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants.
• David L. Mathis, 46, Batesville, Mississippi, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Polly Slieff, 36, Radcliff, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500; third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Prentice Wheeler, 46, Cecilia, first-degree fleeing or evading police in a motor vehicle; first-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; first-degree persistent felony offender.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.