Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Thursday to 4 p.m. Friday.
• Tyler O’Brien Branstetter, 35, Glasgow, second or subsequent offense, first-degree trafficking a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; improper equipment; excessive windshield/window tinting; parole violation for a felony offense.
• Lasteven George Cleaver Jr., 19, Bardstown, second-degree criminal mischief.
• Jay Dee Ochoa, 36, Cave City, first offense, first-degree trafficking a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Beverly Ann Padgett, 61, Rineyville, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Barbie Jo Page, 38, Radcliff, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants.
• Clint William Skaggs, 42, Hodgenville, resisting arrest; menacing; third-degree criminal trespassing.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.