Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Friday to 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Darlene Emily Davis, 33, Springfield, operating on a suspended or revoked license.
• James Leonard Fair, 53, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Benny Earl Florian, 68, Glendale, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; reckless driving.
• Andreas Marcus Gardin, 38, Vine Grove, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Lucas Payton Justice, 18, Crofton, first-degree wanton endangerment.
• Rollan Wayne Kimberly, 37, Leitchfield, failure to appear.
• Krystin Aynne Murphy, 35, Elizabethtown, no operator’s license; first offense failure of non-owner operator to maintain required insurance; speeding, 20 mph over the limit.
• Jennifer Hope Selby, 37, Radcliff, failure to appear.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.