Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Wednesday to 5 p.m. Thursday.
• William Bergener, 57, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with no visible injury.
• Joshua Hansford, 36, Louisville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana.
• Jamesha Hickman, 26, Louisville, theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting more than $500 and less than $10,000; theft by unlawful taking shoplifting less than $500; driving on suspended or revoked license.
• Debra Houchin, 32, Leitchfield, second offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; speeding 19 mph over the speed limit.
• Timothy Johnson, 35, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; first offense driving on DUI-suspended license.
• Ralph Litsey, 49, Big Clifty, second-degree fleeing or evading police on foot.
• Alphonso Monrew, 23, Louisville, probation violation for felony offense.
• Brandon Rucker, 41, Munfordville, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; tampering with physical evidence; first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; careless driving; failure to or improper signal.
• Decie Sheroan, 70, Radcliff, second-degree disorderly conduct.
• Kimberly Skaggs, 46, Elizabethtown, failure to appear; nonpayment of fines.
• DeJuan Thompson, 40, Louisville, failure to appear.
• Scott Wilcoxson, 48, Grand Rapid, Michigan, failure to appear.
• Timothy Williams, 57, Radcliff, menacing; third-degree terroristic threatening; resisting arrest.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.