Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Thursday to 5 p.m. Friday.
• William Cody Bradham, 30, Louisville, driving on suspended or revoked license; no registration plates.
• Aaron P. Colvin, 24, Louisville, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – methamphetamine; first offense trafficking in marijuana less than 8 ounces; first offense failure of owner/operator to maintain required insurance; no registration plates.
• Jonathan W. Eldridge, 22, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Katherine Kingsbury Lindsey, 38, Cub Run, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon; possession of marijuana; tampering with physical evidence; first offense failure to maintain required insurance.
• Meshelle Perkins Spencer, 52, Glasgow, probation violation for felony offense.
• Robert Anthony Stewart, 40, Radcliff, third-degree assault of police or probation officer; fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury; possession of drug paraphernalia; resisting arrest; first offense possession of synthetic drugs.
• Pedro Vega Caban, 37, Radcliff, third-degree assault of police or probation officer; third-degree escape; driving on suspended or revoked license; possession of drug paraphernalia; resisting arrest; failure to appear; giving officer false identifying information; third-degree criminal mischief.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.