Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Kimberly Jean Carlton, 39, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence, minor injury.
• Tyler Heinuch, 28, Elizabethtown, second-degree disorderly conduct; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Robert L. Hicks, 45, Bowling Green, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; failure to produce insurance card; no registration receipt; no registration plates; speeding, 20 mph over the speed limit; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
• Brandon C. Hobbs, 31, Louisville, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Amber M. Malloy, 36, Lebanon Junction, failure to appear.
• Pamela Kay Rhodes, 54, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of marijuana.
• Dale Edward Simpson, 39, Louisville, first offense, first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance – methamphetamine; second offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; second offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; no operator’s license; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; reckless driving.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.