Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday to 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Russell Ashley, 41, Sonora, first-degree wanton endangerment; resiting arrest; obstruction/interference with an officer.
• Kamryn Clark, 21, Elizabethtown, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol; improper display of registration plates; license plate not legible; failure to notify address change to the Department of Transportation.
• Kenneth Cook, 38, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Briana Creech, 33, Sonora, second-degree arson; third-degree arson.
• Benjamin Higdon, 43, Vine Grove, violation of conditions of release.
• Dennison Lawrence, 30, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence with minor injury.
• Ashley Logsdon, 27, Elizabethtown, second-degree assault; third-degree terroristic threatening.
• Victor Quintanilla, 59, East Chicago, Indiana, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol; reckless driving; possession of an open alcoholic beverage in the vehicle.
• Elijah Smith, 20, Elizabethtown, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol; improper equipment.
• Arianna Waters, 24, Radcliff, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.