Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Saturday through 5 p.m. Sunday.
• Xavier Glover, 21, Elizabethtown, probation violation for felony offense.
• William Price, 38, Brandenburg, first offense, first-degree possession of controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; failure to wear seat belts; first offense failure of nonowner operator to maintain required insurance; no registration receipt; license to be in possession; rear license no illuminated.
• Savannah Raehme, 19, Radcliff, giving officer false identifying information; first and second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place; theft by unlawful taking – shoplifting, more than $500 but less than $10,000.
• Henry Ratliff, 28, Radcliff, nonpayment of court costs, fees or fines; failure to appear.
• Raini Williams, 30, Cecilia, fourth-degree assault – domestic violence with minor injury; endangering the welfare of a minor.
• Anthony Woody, 53, Radcliff, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.