Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Sunday to 5 p.m. Tuesday.
• Tiffany Bell, 46, Elizabethtown, third or fourth offense within 12 months of alcohol intoxication in a public place; public intoxication from a controlled substance, excludes alcohol.
• Steven Cammack, 31, Radcliff, possession of marijuana; possession of drug paraphernalia; fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Talisha Romero, 28, Radcliff, first offense trafficking in marijuana more than 8 ounces and less than 5 pounds; endangering welfare of a minor; possession of drug paraphernalia; acquiring property or income from trafficking in a controlled substance.
• Cervantes Molina, 31, Radcliff, tampering with physical evidence; first offense trafficking in marijuana more than 8 ounces and less than 5 pounds; endangering welfare of a minor; possession of drug paraphernalia; acquiring property from income from trafficking in a controlled substance; possession of a handgun by a convicted felon; third-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified.
• Corday Clater, 31, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Cory Eckard, 37, Elizabethtown, theft by deception, including cold checks less than $500.
• Brandon Cannon Henry, 38, Elizabethtown, failure to appear; violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Jeffery Lee Terry, 41, Elizabethtown, second-degree unlawful imprisonment; second-degree disorderly conduct; violation of conditions of release.
• Charles Fambrough Jr., 44, Louisville, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; reckless driving; resisting arrest; leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid.
• Tabetha Hatfield, 40, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault with minor injury.
• Joshua David Smith, 27, Muldraugh, failure to appear; theft by unlawful taking, shoplifting less than $500.
• Vickey Durdaller, 54, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, minor injury; second-degree disorderly conduct; first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Andrew Tanner, 23, Radcliff, third-degree terroristic threatening; second-degree disorderly conduct; harassment-physical contact, no injury; harassment, no physical contact.
• LeeQuan Cochran, 44, Elizabethtown, second-degree disorderly conduct; menacing.
• Donald Blackmon, 64, Vine Grove, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.