Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Thursday to 5 p.m. Saturday.
• Elijah Deford, 21, Manchester, Tennessee, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; speeding 21 mph over the speed limit.
• Justin Downs, 29, Elizabethtown, first offense trafficking synthetic drugs; possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Carl Hines, 29, Louisville, second-degree burglary.
• Christopher Humes, 35, Versailles, probation violation for a technical violation.
• Noah Johnson, 21, Elizabethtown, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; no registration plates; no registration receipts; first offense failure of owner to maintain required insurance; second-degree fleeing or evading police – motor vehicle; possession of drug paraphernalia; instructional permit violations.
• Christian Kerr, 25, Fairdale, failure to appear.
• John Mautino, 45, Louisville, possession of a handgun by a convicted felon; operating on a suspended or revoked license; receiving stolen property worth under $10,000; first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument; receiving a stolen firearm; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine; possession of drug paraphernalia; second or subsequent offense failure to comply with sex offender registration.
• Jessica Noggle, 30, Radcliff, first-degree wanton endangerment; first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants.
• Jennifer Oldham, 49, Elizabethtown, theft by unlawful taking – shoplifting under $500.
• Wesley Sharp, 25, Shepherdsville, receiving a stolen firearm.
• Richard Smith, 50, Louisville, theft by unlawful taking – shoplifting more than $500 but under $10,000; first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – methamphetamine.
• Jonathan Sutherland, 24, Vine Grove, first and second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Laquan York, 31, Radcliff, giving an officer false identifying information.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.