Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 3 p.m. Thursday through 3 p.m. Friday.
• Shawn Allen Ball, 30, Elizabethtown, first or second offense of alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Savanna Lynn Burden, 23, Shepherdsville, probation violation for felony offense.
• Clarence Andrew Holbert, 23, Elizabethtown, first-degree fleeing or evading police on foot; criminal littering; first or second offense of alcohol intoxication in a public place; possession of drug paraphernalia; third-degree criminal trespassing.
• Jeremy Adam Kennedy, 50, Lebanon Junction, non-payment of court costs, fees or fines; two counts of failure to appear.
• Damon Martin Long, 44, Odessa, Texas, improper use of left lane overtaking vehicle; violating federal safety regulation for hours of service for drivers; possession of handgun by convicted felon.
• Kandon Lavyon Lunsford, 19, Vine Grove, contempt of court.
• Shawn David Parker, 42, Elizabethtown, non-payment of court costs, fees or fines.
• Manuel David Toro, 31, Brooklyn, New York, operating on suspended or revoked operator’s license; improper registration plate; first offense failure to maintain required insurance; no registration plates.
• Daniella Michelle Valentine, 44, Radcliff, second offense driving on a DUI-suspended license; second offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants.
• Todd James Walker, 48, Radcliff, second-degree disorderly conduct; menacing.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.