Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 3 p.m. Monday through 3 p.m. Tuesday.
• Roxanna Lynn Bradley, 53, Radcliff, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Scott Orren Brandberry, 53, Seattle, Washington, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; driving on suspended or revoked license; disregarding traffic control device-traffic light; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle.
• Tony Terrell Burks, 40, Elba, Alabama, flagrant non-support.
• Carl Ray Hollon, 74, Scottsburg, Indiana, first or second offense alcohol intoxication in a public place.
• Carl Edward Jackson, 42, Louisville, first-degree unlawful imprisonment; theft by unlawful taking; fourth-degree assault, dating violence with minor injury; menacing; harassment — no physical contact; failure to produce insurance card; no operator’s license; no other state registration receipt.
• Clare Elizabeth Maiers, 20, Radcliff, violation of Kentucky EPO/DVO.
• Robert James McMenomey, 36, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• Robert Allen Moore, 40, Elizabethtown, first offense driving under the influence of intoxicants; possession of open alcoholic beverage in a motor vehicle; obstructing governmental operations.
• Jeffrey Lee Rogers, 54, Elizabethtown, driving on suspended or revoked license; failure to appear; probation violation for felony offense.
• Edsel Whitaker Jr., 68, Radcliff, violation of conditions of release.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.