Bookings at the Hardin County Detention Center from 5 p.m. Monday to 5 p.m. Tuesday
• Robert Brown, 58, Elizabethtown, failure to appear.
• James Eric Clark, 35, Bardstown, theft by unlawful taking or disposition, shoplifting $500 or more but less than $10,000; theft by unlawful taking or disposition, shoplifting less than $500.
• David Lee Crowell, 47, Owensboro, second-degree burglary.
• Dustin Hicks, 26, Cecilia, operating on a suspended or revoked license; disregarding a stop sign.
• Christopher S. Hill, 44, Marion, first offense failure to comply with sex offender registration.
• Shawn S. Hopkins, 41, Louisville, first offense operating a motor vehicle under the influence of intoxicants; leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid; failure to wear seat belts; reckless driving; improper turning.
• Ricky Lee Nelson, 56, Louisville, second-degree criminal trespassing.
• Savannah Nicole Pence, 35, Eastview, failure to appear.
• Derrick Wayne Ray, 31, Rineyville, failure to appear.
• Gregory Shannon, 59, Radcliff, menacing.
• Matthew Stanley, 33, Radcliff, failure to appear.
• Brittany Jo Vaught, 31, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – drug unspecified; first offense prescription controlled substance not properly contained; possession of drug paraphernalia; possession of marijuana; first offense unauthorized use of motor vehicle.
• Robert F. Walls, 53, Elizabethtown, fourth-degree assault, domestic violence with minor injury.
• Machelle Renee Williams, 54, Elizabethtown, first offense, first-degree possession of a controlled substance – heroin.
Note: This information is a compiled list of daily booking logs from the Hardin County Detention Center. These are only a record of arrests. All individuals arrested are presumed innocent unless proven otherwise in a court of law. The bookings state the people arrested, age, area of residence and the charges against them.