Playing its third game in five days, the fuel that makes the LaRue County girls’ basketball engine run may have been nearing empty Friday against Hart County.
Central Hardin girls’ basketball dropped to 1-2 on the season Saturday at George Rogers Clark High School. Taking on Bishop Brossart as part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Classic, the Lady Bruins fell to the Lady ‘Stangs 59-22. No statistics on the game were made available.
It wasn’t the type of result Central Hardin girls’ basketball coach Kristina Covington-Jones had hoped to see Thursday night in Cecilia.
- COVID-related trial delays bogging down court system
- Community foundation looking to get word out on Scholarship Central
- Freshman representative finding fulfillment serving 10th District
- Former tennis coach pleads in abuse case involving teen
- Together in the weather
- E’town man jailed on strangulation charge
- Swim coaches hope for normalcy
- Cattlemen name Shepherd to Kentucky hall of fame