Tennis has been a part of Central Hardin coach Jody Bingham’s life for years. He played the sport in college, he’s coached it at the collegiate and high school level and it’s taken him all over the country and other parts of the world.
Darius Harding has played basketball at the high school level and the junior college level. Starting this fall, the former Elizabethtown player takes his talent to the NCAA Division I-level.
- Court buildings being closed statewide because of COVID-19
- County announces policy change on trash collection
- Scenic drives are way to get out of house
- Exercise is good for physical, mental health
- Attorney plans to appeal Capstraw’s murder conviction
- Elizabethtown secures $115,329 COVID-19 grant
- Social Security payments will not be delayed by pandemic
- TENNIS: Central coach Jody Bingham wins regional USTA award