On the same day University of Kentucky sophomore and North Hardin High School graduate Octavious Oxendine was named the co-Defensive Line Player of the Week in the Southeastern Conference, it was announced Monday that he would be sidelined the remainder of the year by a knee injury.
Less than 48 hours after the final gun, a sense of frustration over Louisville’s 37-34 loss to Wake Forest was still evident in coach Scott Satterfield’s remarks during his weekly news conference Monday afternoon.
LOUISVILLE — Not only did Louisville’s offense and defense both acquit themselves well in the 42-35 win over Central Florida last Friday, but U of L coach Scott Satterfield wants to see a repeat of another aspect when the Cardinals (2-1) kick off their Atlantic Coast Conference season Saturd…
- Data: 1 in 6 in Hardin have had COVID-19
- 100 years, a historic journey for Elizabethtown woman
- Palmer intends to run for magistrate seat
- What does shift in market mean for buyers, sellers?
- Glendale Crossing Festival is back Saturday
- Buddy Walk benefit is Saturday
- Golf simulation business opens in E'town
- Beshear sees Bullitt County as support for Ford plants