Central Hardin girls’ basketball dropped to 1-2 on the season Saturday at George Rogers Clark High School. Taking on Bishop Brossart as part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Classic, the Lady Bruins fell to the Lady ‘Stangs 59-22. No statistics on the game were made available.
LaRue County won for the second time in as many nights with a 71-33 defeat Tuesday night of host Washington County in girls’ high school basketball.
Central Hardin boys’ basketball will have to wait a little longer to tip off its season. The Bruins’ upcoming season opener against South Oldham has been called off because of high COVID-19 cases in Oldham County.
With winter sports competition preparing to get under way Monday, area school districts have announced their plans for attendance at athletic events. This includes winter sports such as basketball, wrestling and swimming.
With three-quarters of the team returning for the new season, there is plenty of optimism surrounding the Central Hardin girls’ basketball team.
Use the links below to find stories by sport for the Bruins from the 2017-2018 season forward.
- Cut from team, love of game drives Bella Higdon
- EPD: Woman steals car, strikes hospital
- Motorsports dealership one step closer to new location
- West Point man found asleep in car, charged with felony
- Hospital says don’t call about COVID vaccine
- Police studies link between two stabbings in five days
- E’town man charged with felony assault
- Break-in reported at First Christian Church
- The cheer goes on for Elizabethtown teen
- RPD seeks custodial interference suspect
- Cattlemen name Shepherd to Kentucky hall of fame
- Feeding America starts Day of Service
- EPD says gun reported stolen offered for sale to its owner
- County, cities saw busy construction year in 2020
- BHH recharge rooms provide respites for staff
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: John holds off North in Friday district game
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Boley sparks Hawks past Hart 62-46 Friday
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Hawks fall to Hart Friday in district opener