It’s hard to avoid any sort of contact in a sport such as soccer. When the nature of the game is for two teams of players to fight for control of a single ball, contact is rather difficult to avoid, putting it lightly.
Ross Brown didn’t envision his first season as Elizabethtown High School’s head football coach to be against the backdrop of a global pandemic. Then again, most new head coaches probably didn’t have that on their bingo boards either.
Parker Haynes’s junior golf season didn’t end the way he’d hoped it would due to the emergence of COVID-19. While he missed some chances to prove himself on the course this spring, he was still able to give his all in the classroom.
- 3 arrested in illegal coupon ring
- One dead in four-vehicle U.S. 62 crash
- ‘No official timeline’ for when Menards will open
- One man killed in wreck on U.S. 62
- E’town couple finds love during quarantine
- 41 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in Hardin
- Name released of man who died in home explosion
- Long lines and high temps creating some ill feelings
- HCS students will have two school options
- HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS: KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett discusses fall sports at meetings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.