In his first season as a head football coach, Mark Brown was given no guarantees in 1981 as far as job security at Marion County High School.
Prior to Friday night, only one other player in the history of Elizabethtown girls’ basketball had reached 2,000 career points as a Lady Panther. That changed in the second quarter against Meade County when Whitney Hay joined current Oregon Ducks forward Erin Boley on the list.
The Comeback Kids — the 2000 Elizabethtown High School boys’ basketball team — many who now are husbands and fathers, will reunite Friday night to be honored for their state championship title.
- Construction up in the air
- Buff City Soap to open in Starlite
- Narcotics task force make 3 arrests, seize 119 grams of weed
- Radcliff family set to appear on ‘Family Feud’
- Brown announces retirement as EHS football coach
- Jerry’s closes in Radcliff
- One shot in Radcliff officer-involved shooting
- Teen charged in Radcliff home invasion robbery
- Greenwell gives back with style
- Vine Grove man indicted in child porn case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Equidae patience
- End of an era: Veteran football coach Mark Brown retires as E’town’s coach
- Knife-wielding man shot by police
- E’town man charged with car theft, assault
- RPD officers on leave following shooting
- Milsap concert already nearly sold out
- E’town school district approves comp plan
- Radcliff report shows 2019 construction exceed $9M