Elizabethtown boys’ basketball picked up its tenth straight win Saturday with an 87-67 road victory over the Trojans.
Sophomore Sarah Clark scored 18 points and grabbed six rebounds and seniors Kayra Freeman and Kiarah Dornan added 13 and 10 points, respectively, Friday night as second-ranked Elizabethtown knocked off Meade County, 62-44 in girls’ high school basketball. The win gave the Lady Panthers a 15-…
The Lady Trojans’ recent skid continued Thursday night on the road against Campbellsville. Taking on the Lady Eagles, North Hardin found itself trailing early and returned home with a 58-32 loss.
North Hardin boys’ basketball earned its sixth win of the season Tuesday evening on the road in Louisville. Taking on Evangel Christian, the Trojans returned home with a 93-62 win over the Eagles.
Almost two weeks had passed since either the Elizabethtown or Central Hardin girls’ basketball teams had played a game prior to Monday’s meeting at Charlie Rawlings Memorial Gymnasium.
Prior to Sunday’s game, it had been over a week since Elizabethtown boys’ basketball had played a game and almost two weeks since North Hardin had played one.
Ahead of this season, it would have been fair to say Elizabethtown girls’ basketball lost some key pieces from last year’s 5th Region championship team. Standout seniors such as Whitney Hay, Elizabeth Taylor, Rickeia Cormier and Sydney Clark had all moved on following the season after their…
Elizabethtown High School now has both its boys’ and girls’ basketball teams ranked among the top five in the state in the latest Associated Press polls. Released Monday, this week’s polls put the Panthers at No. 5 in the boys’ rankings, while the Lady Panthers held steady as the state’s No.…
Like anyone who plays sports, and has an ounce of competitiveness in them, Jacob Moberly would love to be in the starting lineup for the eighth-ranked Elizabethtown Panthers.
Coming into its game against Elizabethtown, Bowling Green High School boys’ basketball had not yet lost a game. Outside of Tuesday’s game against John Hardin, all of these wins had come by 10 points or more.
- Man accused of beating wife day after day
- Baseball, softball center set to open in June
- Police use blood trail to find assault victim
- U.S. 31W overhaul starts Sunday
- Going up
- Indiana man indicted in multi-county chase
- Radcliff woman accused of pointing gun at husband’s head
- RPD: Latest robbery adds to frustration
- Hardin County Schools working toward more in-person instruction
- CHHS student ranks among nation’s elite
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Local housing market sees low inventory
- Black Americans urged to get vaccine
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Trojans hold on for close district win over Bruins
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Central falls just short against Anderson
- Elizabethtown Independent Schools takes new student registration online
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: Panthers defeat Barren County
- Pastor of almost 71 years at Red Hill Baptist Church dies
- ECTC honors three who shine a light