The next few months of Campbell Wallace’s budding soccer career should be filled with new experiences, plenty of learning and a high-level of competition after she was selected to take part in the USL W League — a pre-professional women’s soccer league.
A change of positions on the field hasn’t slowed junior Avery Simpson at the plate for the Elizabethtown High School softball team.
LEXINGTON — Elizabethtown battled back from a double-digit deficit Friday but Woodford County’s free-throw shooting down the stretch was too much to overcome in the state quarterfinals of the UK HealthCare Boys’ Basketball Sweet 16 Tournament at Rupp Arena.
LEXINGTON — Ayden Evans scored 21 points, blocked seven shots, hauled in four rebounds and swiped three steals Wednesday as Elizabethtown held on for a 48-44 win over McCracken County in the first round of the Boys’ Basketball Sweet 16 Tournament at Rupp Arena.
MUNFORDVILLE — Before his players can leave practice each day, veteran Elizabethtown coach James Haire has them make 20 free throws.
MUNFORDVILLE – The Elizabethtown Panthers put together a furious rally to win the Boys’ 5th Region Basketball Tournament for the ninth time in school history.
CAMPBELLSVILLE — Elizabethtown is back in a familiar spot: The championship game of the Boys’ 5th Region Basketball Tournament for the fourth straight year.
With the start of the high-school basketball season on the horizon, players will get in some game action this weekend and fans — for $5 each — can watch plenty of girls’ basketball at Elizabethtown High School.
Fresh off a berth in the girls high school state soccer championship game in his first season back at Elizabethtown High School, head coach Rob Zoeller has been selected as the Small Public School Coach of the Year.
When Mercer County visits Elizabethtown tonight to start the Class 3-A state playoffs, Panthers’ head coach Ross Brown knows this about the Titans — in any other district, they may have been district champions.
Use the links below to find stories by sport for the Panthers from the 2017-2018 season forward.
- Coming home: E'town native to lead BlueOval SK plant
- E’town hires first woman head coach for girls’ basketball program
- Kelli Bush appointed to new position at GRREC
- State Theater offering $1 movies on Tuesdays during summer
- Buffalo man drowns in Green River Lake after vehicle submerged
- Kelli Bush resigns as EIS superintendent
- Laying gravel
- Fort Knox celebrates ‘perfect’ graduation
- Celebrity trainer with top NFL talent to host youth camp in Radcliff
- Central Hardin graduates look to future
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Families honor John Hardin graduates with special traditions
- Elizabethtown grads challenged to meet potential
- Maddox, classmates overcome adversity to reach NHHS graduation
- Tiger tank draws crowd, has premiere firing at WWII re-enactment
- Hawks’ Rivera finds team-first approach on, off the field
- Community gathers to honor service, sacrifice on Memorial Day
- Central, E’town start play today in state tennis
- No more one-and-bonus foul shots in HS basketball