It wasn’t the easiest win Friday night for John Hardin in Radcliff, but it was a win nonetheless.
Central Hardin girls’ basketball dropped to 1-2 on the season Saturday at George Rogers Clark High School. Taking on Bishop Brossart as part of the Martin Luther King Jr. Classic, the Lady Bruins fell to the Lady ‘Stangs 59-22. No statistics on the game were made available.
Undefeated starts to the season are on the line tonight at North Hardin High School when the Trojans tip off against visiting John Hardin.
Devon Rogers is no stranger to playing down the road in Charlie Rawlings Memorial Gymnasium. The John Hardin junior also is no stranger to working on his free throw shooting.
This year’s John Hardin team will have a different look compared to what fans and opponents have seen out of it over the last few seasons. Gone are familiar faces from last year’s senior class, including Alex Matthews, Trevon Harris, Preston Murrell, Devonte Stone, J.R. Montgomery and others.
The season tip-off for John Hardin girls’ basketball is less than two weeks away and coach Nicki Coleman is ready to get things started.
- Cut from team, love of game drives Bella Higdon
- EPD: Woman steals car, strikes hospital
- Motorsports dealership one step closer to new location
- West Point man found asleep in car, charged with felony
- Hospital says don’t call about COVID vaccine
- Police studies link between two stabbings in five days
- E’town man charged with felony assault
- Break-in reported at First Christian Church
- The cheer goes on for Elizabethtown teen
- RPD seeks custodial interference suspect
- Cattlemen name Shepherd to Kentucky hall of fame
- Feeding America starts Day of Service
- EPD says gun reported stolen offered for sale to its owner
- County, cities saw busy construction year in 2020
- BHH recharge rooms provide respites for staff
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: John holds off North in Friday district game
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Boley sparks Hawks past Hart 62-46 Friday
- GIRLS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Lady Hawks fall to Hart Friday in district opener