Get there early.
Ahead of Monday night’s game at John Hardin, Central Hardin girls’ basketball coach Kristina Covington-Jones was a somewhat worried about how her team would get going against the Lady Bulldogs. The schools were closed for Martin Luther King Day, so the players would not be there at the usual…
OWENSBORO — Januarys in Owensboro have become familiar territory for John Hardin High School boys’ basketball. The team also doesn’t appear interested in sharing trophies with anyone else.
OWENSBORO — John Hardin took some time to get settled into its first-round game of the Kentucky Legend 2-A State Championships basketball tournament.
The John Hardin girls’ basketball team held visiting Valley to three points in the first half — in the final seconds of the first half — and cruised to a 67-12 victory Thursday.
It was starting to get dicey in the final minute of Saturday’s Class 2A Section 3 Tournament final. Over the last few minutes of play, John Hardin watched its nine-point lead on Marion County evaporate to 53-51.
- Jerry’s closes in Radcliff
- Construction up in the air
- Buff City Soap to open in Starlite
- E’town pair charged with stealing $47,000 from home
- Narcotics task force make 3 arrests, seize 119 grams of weed
- Teen charged in Radcliff home invasion robbery
- Man faces manslaughter charge in DUI fatality
- Radcliff family set to appear on ‘Family Feud’
- Bus stop concerns presented at board meeting
- Vine Grove man indicted in child porn case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Ireland Army Health Clinic celebrates ‘monumental upgrade’
- Not guilty plea entered to 36 child porn counts
- Hardin, LaRue among counties eligible for drought loans
- County clerk now accepting e-filings for real estate records
- Mayor’s breakfast now a tradition
- Local NAACP event honors young talent
- Annual celebration gets community marching
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: E’town slips past North