It’s been a long time coming, but fall high school sports in Kentucky classified as “high-touch” are back on the field. Practices for these high-touch sports began two weeks ago near the end of June.
It’s been almost a year in the making, but John Hardin High School track and field athletes will have updated facilities to look forward to next season.
With just about everything sports related being shut down more than two months ago, who knows how long the reverberations will last.
Most of the sports world was riveted for five Sundays with ESPN’s documentary on Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls’ The Last Dance, which chronicled the 1997-98 season, the last of six NBA championships.
- 3 arrested in illegal coupon ring
- One dead in four-vehicle U.S. 62 crash
- ‘No official timeline’ for when Menards will open
- One man killed in wreck on U.S. 62
- E’town couple finds love during quarantine
- 41 new confirmed COVID-19 cases in Hardin
- Name released of man who died in home explosion
- Long lines and high temps creating some ill feelings
- HCS students will have two school options
- HIGH SCHOOL SPORTS: KHSAA Commissioner Julian Tackett discusses fall sports at meetings
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.