The third time was the charm for the Bardstown boys’ basketball team.
Local businessman Mark Nelson has long believed in getting his children involved in charitable work and community service around the area. This weekend, his son Logan, a Central Hardin basketball player, will get the chance to unveil a project he helped spearhead.
The Lady Trojans’ recent skid continued Thursday night on the road against Campbellsville. Taking on the Lady Eagles, North Hardin found itself trailing early and returned home with a 58-32 loss.
Central Hardin girls’ basketball coach Kristina Covington-Jones wanted to me see more team basketball out of her players ahead of Wednesday night’s game. Her players held up their end of the bargain.
North Hardin boys’ basketball earned its sixth win of the season Tuesday evening on the road in Louisville. Taking on Evangel Christian, the Trojans returned home with a 93-62 win over the Eagles.
Prior to Sunday’s game, it had been over a week since Elizabethtown boys’ basketball had played a game and almost two weeks since North Hardin had played one.
Senior guard Kayra Freeman poured in 29 points and eighth-grader Leah Macy added 22 points as No. 2-ranked Elizabethtown improved to 12-0 with a 78-65 home win over Mercer County Tuesday night in girls’ high school basketball.
John Hardin girls’ basketball picked up its second win of the season Monday night on the road. Taking on North Hardin, the Lady Bulldogs held on in overtime to defeat the Lady Trojans, 58-54.
- Man accused of beating wife day after day
- Police use blood trail to find assault victim
- Baseball, softball center set to open in June
- U.S. 31W overhaul starts Sunday
- Going up
- Indiana man indicted in multi-county chase
- Radcliff woman accused of pointing gun at husband’s head
- Hardin County Schools working toward more in-person instruction
- RPD: Latest robbery adds to frustration
- CHHS student ranks among nation’s elite
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Understanding your Social Security statement
- Elizabethtown Independent Schools takes new student registration online
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: John captures district win over Central
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Trojans fall to Tigers at home
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: Lady Panthers defeat Lady Waves
- Pastor of almost 71 years at Red Hill Baptist Church dies
- BOYS’ PREP BASKETBALL: Central, North to honor North football player with cancer
- PREP SPORTS ROUNDUP: North girls fall to Campbellsville