North Hardin’s Addison Sutton, Elizabethtown’s Ann Bell and Ethan Jackson, and Central Hardin’s Sarah Jiranek were named to the All-State Tennis teams by the Kentucky High School Tennis Coaches Association on Tuesday.
With just about everything sports related being shut down more than two months ago, who knows how long the reverberations will last.
Most of the sports world was riveted for five Sundays with ESPN’s documentary on Michael Jordan and the Chicago Bulls’ The Last Dance, which chronicled the 1997-98 season, the last of six NBA championships.
This pandemic has affected pretty much everything around us, with the financial impact being felt on all levels throughout sports.
Like millions, Addison Sutton had a really strange spring sports season for her senior year.
We want to hear from you, in your own words. What has sports meant to you, especially since you were not able to participate in your final high school sports season?
- Radcliff man killed in Memphis
- Districts discuss possible school year plans
- Peaceful protest held in E’town
- Plane down near North Middle School
- Cecilia man charged with assaulting officer with vehicle
- E’town man arrested after pedestrian nearly hit
- Here’s your sign
- Finding a purpose through loss
- ‘Standing in solidarity’: Peaceful protest held for second night in downtown E’town
- McConnell touts CARES Act during visit to Hardin Memorial Hospital
- Three new COVID-19 cases in county
- E’town man charged in undercover child porn case
- Group recognized for work on Elizabethtown Vietnam Memorial wall
- Washington retires after decades in education
- General election filing day comes and goes
- HRC welcomes new deputy commanding general
- The gift of giving: Elizabethtown man donates 100th unit of blood
- From great heights