It wasn’t easy whatsoever.
No. 6-ranked Louisville Butler outscored host Central Hardin, 17-7 in the final eight minutes to leave with a 53-41 victory Saturday.
North Hardin senior Addison Sutton buried a 3 — her fourth of the game — to put her squad down 45-35 with 5:55 left in the third period and Coach Whitney Hooper called a timeout.
There’s always something a little different to a district game. The teams know each other well and the fans do too. District opponents don’t go too long without seeing each other again. These match-ups often can come down to bragging rights until the next meeting.
- Jerry’s closes in Radcliff
- Construction up in the air
- Buff City Soap to open in Starlite
- E’town pair charged with stealing $47,000 from home
- Narcotics task force make 3 arrests, seize 119 grams of weed
- Teen charged in Radcliff home invasion robbery
- Man faces manslaughter charge in DUI fatality
- Radcliff family set to appear on ‘Family Feud’
- Bus stop concerns presented at board meeting
- Vine Grove man indicted in child porn case
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- Ireland Army Health Clinic celebrates ‘monumental upgrade’
- Not guilty plea entered to 36 child porn counts
- Hardin, LaRue among counties eligible for drought loans
- County clerk now accepting e-filings for real estate records
- Mayor’s breakfast now a tradition
- Local NAACP event honors young talent
- Annual celebration gets community marching
- GIRLS’ BASKETBALL: E’town slips past North