North Hardin junior Hailey Coleman shot 74 Tuesday to win the Grant County Invitational at Eagle Creek Country Club.
The 2020 football season is still a few weeks off, but a pair of North Hardin High School players are already starting to receive some national recognition.
High school fall sports not named golf were hit with the pause button last week by the KHSAA Board of Control and that meant volleyball coaches had to be rather creative.
- Restaurants dealing with COVID among employees
- Country music star plans appearance at Radcliff knife show
- Wanton endangerment, filing a false report among charges in Saturday arrest
- Two arrested in attempt to use counterfeit cash
- Licensing office opens in E’town
- Health department advises on concerns with mail
- COVID victim loved family, sports
- School districts release COVID-19 guidelines
- Casper to semi-retire as president of Hardec’s
- Two charged in separate officer assaults
- City dedicates dock to the ‘mayor of the lake’
- Hardin County veteran celebrates his 100th birthday
- Farmers’ Market Week encourages local support
- Kentucky Railway Museum to host 7th annual train show
- Vine Grove approves new body cameras for police
- PREP FOOTBALL: First-year Bulldogs coach Doug Preston faces hurdles in short full practice
- New program extends assistance to military spouses seeking jobs
- 11 new COVID cases in Hardin County