At 6-foot-7 and 325 pounds, Tre’ Alexander strikes an imposing figure in the North Hardin High School weight room, and on the football field where he’s drawing plenty of interest of college coaches.
The Central Hardin and Elizabethtown boys’ tennis programs picked up the most selections on The News-Enterprise Coaches All-Area Boys’ Tennis Team, with four each for the Bruins and Panthers.
It’s been about a month since the DuPont Manual High School girls’ track and field team captured the Class 3-A state title in Lexington.
Central Hardin, which spent the entire season ranked among the state’s top teams and 17th District Tournament champion Elizabethtown, led the way on this year’s All-Area softball teams.
Elizabethtown not only captured 17th District and 5th Region baseball tournament titles this season – the Panthers also caught the eyes of opposing area coaches in All-Area voting.
Some of the Radcliff area’s younger basketball players will have the chance to learn the game from one of their own later this summer. Unlike other camps, this one will also come at no cost to them or their families.
Football has been a part of Joe Stockton’s life for decades, as a player and a coach at both the high school and collegiate levels. Now, the North Hardin graduate and former Trojan star can add head football coach to his list of accomplishments.
Lydia Gumm has been involved with the sport of golf for many years as a player and assistant coach. Now, at 27, she is adding the title of head coach to her resume.
After two days of state track competition at the University of Kentucky’s Outdoor Track and Field Complex, it was the North Hardin, Central Hardin and Meade County track and field programs’ turn to head to Lexington Saturday.
- Body of missing kayaker found at Freeman Lake
- Emergency crews search lake for missing kayaker
- Missouri man charged with felony stalking
- Three injured in 31W Bypass wreck
- Search continues for missing kayaker
- Parents challenge EIS on several issues
- Indiana man clocked at 139 mph on I-65
- Evacuation begins as train derails in Colesburg
- E’town BBQ eatery to open second location
- Orvie Humes made impact on CHHS
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular videos.
- City may mandate life jacket use on lake rentals
- Easton eyes Court of Appeals post
- Mid-summer Christmas event held in Radcliff
- HCS back-to-school fests bring large turn out
- Rineyville woman arrested after shooting
- Employers give worker lift home ... to Africa
- Hardin County sees rise in COVID cases
- Clarity Solutions celebrates 20 years of giving community life