The last two-plus months are something we’ve never seen before and we all hope we never see again.
As things slowly start to open back up and we all strive for a new normal (whatever that will eventually look like), golf courses were allowed to stay open in Kentucky.
- ECTC preparing for changes in the fall because of COVID-19
- Mammoth Liquors, GIVE270 partner to give free masks
- Gyms, exercise facilities heavy on precautions during reopenings
- Radcliff council adds pay raise, bias training to budget
- Barr Library offers virtual reading program
- Freeman Lake allowing boats to use gas motors
- Lincoln Birthplace increasing visitor access, services Monday
- Man charged with threatening police on social media