Perspective is a tough word to wrap your mind around when you’re 17.
As things slowly start to open back up and we all strive for a new normal (whatever that will eventually look like), golf courses were allowed to stay open in Kentucky.
- Toys for Tots ride affected by bad weather, but work continues
- Santa Tour returning to Radcliff
- Wreaths ceremony adapts to COVID-19
- HCS helps families facing homelessness
- E’town man arrested on strangulation charge
- Fort Knox general to honor Zachary Taylor in ceremony Tuesday
- A season to remember: ’89 East Hardin team made lifetime of memories
- Bulldogs’ QB takes team-first approach