BRISTOL, Tenn. (AP) — Steve Torrence made the quickest Top Fuel run in Bristol Dragway history Saturday to top qualifying for the NHRA Thunder Valley Nationals.
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Henry Colombi threw for a touchdown, ran for another as Texas Tech had four rushing touchdowns in a 41-14 win over Kansas on Saturday afternoon.
WACO, Texas (AP) — Abram Smith ran for 188 yards with three touchdowns, Baylor linebacker and part-time fullback Dillon Doyle scored on both of his offensive touches and the Bears beat future Big 12 foe and 19th-ranked BYU 38-24 on Saturday.
STONY BROOK, N.Y. (AP) — Ty Son Lawton burst up the middle to score a 99-yard touchdown on Stony Brook's first play from scrimmage and the Seawolves shocked defending Colonial Athletic Association champion Delaware 34-17 on Saturday.
BLACKSBURG, Va. (AP) — Kenny Pickett threw two touchdown passes and rushed for a score to lead Pittsburgh to a 28-7 victory over Virginia Tech on Saturday.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Rickie Fowler returned to the spotlight Saturday in the foothills above Las Vegas with his best round in three years, a 9-under 63 that gave him a two-shot lead over Rory McIlroy going into the final round of the CJ Cup at Summit.
- Data: 1 in 6 in Hardin have had COVID-19
- E’town beats Thomas Nelson for fourth straight region title
- FOOTBALL ROUNDUP: LaRue blanks Nelson in district matchup
- 100 years, a historic journey for Elizabethtown woman
- Palmer intends to run for magistrate seat
- What does shift in market mean for buyers, sellers?
- Glendale Crossing Festival is back Saturday
- Buddy Walk benefit is Saturday