NEW YORK (AP) — POLL ALERT: South Carolina still No. 1 in women's Top 25 in week that saw 7 ranked teams fall to unranked opponents.
LAWRENCE, Kan. (AP) — Kansas is back on top of the college basketball world after knocking off Baylor in a matchup of Big 12 heavyweights, while the Bears dropped to No. 2 in The Associated Press men's poll Monday after their nip-and-tuck loss in Waco.
SAN JOSE, Calif. (AP) — Patrick Marleau will get another shot at winning a Stanley Cup after being traded by the San Jose Sharks to the Pittsburgh Penguins on Monday for a conditional draft pick.
NEW YORK (AP) — POLL ALERT: Kansas returns to No. 1 in Top 25, followed by Baylor, Gonzaga, Dayton, San Diego St; Creighton joins top 10.
NEWKIRK, Okla. (AP) — An Oklahoma high school basketball game announcer called the names of the opposing team's players “disgusting,” and was later removed from the game by the school's superintendent.
PRISTINA, Kosovo (AP) — A Serbian soccer player whose parents were fired from their jobs after he agreed to play for the Kosovo under-19 team said Monday he was determined to continue his career.
ROME (AP) — The Italian government is moving toward having soccer matches played behind closed doors in affected areas as authorities try to contain a spreading virus that has made northern Italy the focal point of the outbreak in Europe.
- Radcliff residents indicted for home invasion
- Super Saturday students learn to overcome barriers
- Shattered Glass kicks off STEMinist series
- New clinic on post has new phone numbers
- BOYS’ 17TH DISTRICT TOURNAMENT: Hot shooting early leads Trojans past Eagles
- Luck of the draw
- GIRLS’ 17TH DISTRICT TOURNAMENT: Lady Bulldogs hang on to beat scrappy Knox
- Human trafficking event is month away