SPOKANE, Wash. (AP) — Killian Tillie had 22 points and 10 rebounds, and No. 1 Gonzaga beat BYU 92-69 on Saturday night for its 12th consecutive win.
TEMPE, Ariz. (AP) — Arizona State coach Bobby Hurley turned several shades of red during the course of a game the Sun Devils had to have. He raised his arms to rev up the crowd, was hit with a technical foul and nearly got another one.
SANTA CLARA, Calif. (AP) — Trey Wertz had a season-high 31 points as Santa Clara won its 15th consecutive home game, holding on to beat Pacific 84-80 on Saturday night.
DURHAM, N.C. (AP) — Louisville's big lead was all but gone, leaving the 11th-ranked Cardinals clinging to a slim margin while the fans packed into Duke's famously hostile home arena were roaring at ear-ringing levels.
STARKVILLE, Miss. (AP) — Reggie Perry and Tyson Carter combined for 40 points to lead Mississippi State to an easy 91-59 victory over Georgia on Saturday night. It was the largest margin of victory over Georgia in Mississippi State's program history.
SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — With wins so hard to come by for the injury-plagued Warriors, every one means a little more now to coach Steve Kerr. The Golden State of old just expected to pile up victories — and now things are completely the opposite with Kevin Durant having departed for Brooklyn and…
- PREP BASKETBALL ROUNDUP: Lady Bruins fall late to No. 6 Lou. Butler
- Kentucky Department of Veterans Affairs Commissioner visits E’town
- Narcotics task force make 3 arrests, seize 119 pounds of weed
- Wallet found after home-invasion robbery leads to arrest of teen
- Gift Wood joins small business alliance
- Fort Knox, Hardin County reach waste agreement
- Sparrow Boxing hosts RSBA ribbon-cutting ceremony
- Hardin County jail log: May 7, 2019